Stewarding our Resources to further God’s Kingdom
Meadowbrook is committed to reaching those who are disconnected from God, serving as a conduit of God’s grace and blessing to those in need, and helping each of us become fully devoted followers of Christ. We partner with God’s work by using our gifts and resources through the local church.
How Do I Give?
Several safe and secure methods of giving provide convenient ways to offer our tithes and financially contribute to the ministry done at and through Meadowbrook.
• Sunday Worship: Simply place cash or checks in the offering bag during the collection at any Sunday worship gathering. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
• Online Giving: Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from your account. Online giving is not only easy, it's also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a Sunday worship gathering.
- One-Time Gift: Use your debit card, PayPal account or credit card to make a one time gift.
- Recurring Gift: Use your PayPal account to make automatic recurring gifts weekly, biweekly or monthly.
• By Mail: Mail your donation to Meadowbrook’s office at PO Box 3035, Redmond, WA 98073. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
• By Bill Pay: Use the Bill Pay feature with your bank’s online services entering the appropriate information for sending your contribution to Meadowbrook Church.
NOTE: Meadowbrook cautions against using credit cards for contributions.