Stewarding our Resources to further God’s Kingdom
Meadowbrook is committed to reaching those who are disconnected from God, serving as a conduit of God’s grace and blessing to those in need, and helping each of us become fully devoted followers of Christ. We partner with God’s work by using our gifts and resources through the local church.
We also believe all of God's people are called to give joyfully, generously, and sacrificially; just as God has given to us. This will look different for each person, but all of us are invited into this kind of giving. As we each join God in His work through our giving, we get to experience both great joy and His amazing provision.
HOW DO I GIVE?
Several safe and secure methods of giving provide convenient ways to offer our tithes and financially contribute to the ministry done at and through Meadowbrook.
• Give In-Person at Our Sunday Gathering: Simply place cash or checks in the offering bag during the collection at any Sunday worship gathering. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
• Online Giving: Online giving is not only easy, it's also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a Sunday worship gathering.
- One-Time Gift: Make a one time gift.
- Recurring Gift: Make automatic recurring gifts weekly, biweekly or monthly.
- Payment Methods: Use your debit card, Automated Clearing House (ACH), or credit card to pay for your gift.
• By Mail: Mail your donation to Meadowbrook’s office at PO Box 3035, Redmond, WA 98073. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
• By Bill Pay: Use the Bill Pay feature with your bank’s online services and enter the appropriate information for sending your contribution to Meadowbrook Church.
NOTE: Meadowbrook cautions against using credit cards for contributions.
Click here to see your Giving history.